Wednesday, October 31, 2012

New Story & Nanowrimo


I'll be releasing a new story in the next few days.  It's a m/m story called "Saturday Night" which is not a particularly fascinating title, but there are handcuffs.  :)  Its about a cop who pulls a guy over and gets a little more than he bargained for. I wrote if for an anthology last month but missed the deadline.  It's been languishing on my computer with hopes that another call would crop up, but I don't see that happening any time soon.  So, "Saturday Night", coming out as soon as my copy editor gets off his butt and double-checks my grammar.  

I'm thinking about bundling it with "Brian is Gay (and so am I)" for a limited time as an incentive to buy.

And Nanowrimo starts in a few hours! I'm doing a paranormal romance between a werewolf and a witch set in the Dead End Streets universe--the same world as "Drain Me Dry."  I'm excited to write about the werewolves because they are pretty different from most weres.  The characters are Stella Child--a witch who is trying to find companionship in a world where she keeps her powers a secret even as vampires and werewolves wander out in the open--and Max is a wolf rebelling against the constraints society has put on him and his kind. They meet on accident, or fate, and Stella is pulled into the were subculture...and a murder investigation.

So, busy month!  I'm also working on a novella and a full collection of erotic fairy tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment