Tuesday, December 11, 2012

New Story: The Beauty and the Beast

This story is a little hard to label. Technically it is not BDSM--but it is.  Yeah.  Sort of. It's sex, just read it!

HERE for US
HERE for UK
(also available everywhere else on amazon, just do a search for me)

Description:
The Beauty is a dominant...but so is the Beast. Nathan invites Kate to dinner with one thought in mind--to ask her to marry him.  Their like personalities struggle for control.  Will the beast be tamed, or will the beauty be devoured?

Short story. 4300 words.  M/F, explicit sex, power exchange, very light bondage.

A funny note about this story--I named the characters Kate and Richard, not even thinking that those were the names of the main characters of Castle.  Clearly my inner fanfic writer is trying to tell me something.  (Castle and Beckett are begging for a kinky fanfic treatment.)  So of course I changed the name to Nathan.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment