Sunday, June 30, 2013

Camp Nanowrimo

I've been doing Nanowrimo every November for years, but this is the first time I'm participating in the summer program.  For those of you not privy to Nano, that's National Novel Writing Month, which challenges you to write a 50,000 word novel over the month of November. 

Really, I should be using the Nano goal as a monthly goal, regardless of what month it is. So this is a good starting point.

I'm going to be writing multiple projects instead of just one novel. Deadly Liaisons #4, Bloodlines, is going to be the main one. I suspect it will clock in at around 20k.  Other than that I have two 1/2 finished short stories and two 1/2 finished novellas that I plan on working on and hopefully finishing off.  Hopefully there will be lots of new releases soon! 

In other news, I quit my hellish job. It was a crazy thing to do, but it needed to be done. I'm going to be focusing big-time on my writing, and possibly starting a career as a street performer or foot fetish model. :/ Support is appreciated--buy books! I've got some money saved up and sales were good this month--hoping for the same next month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment